Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Driving and my abilities

Just had a mad drive home......our car park in work is about 20 spaces short for the number of cars that need to park there so it means that people park there car anywhere and everywhere all over the car park.....I wish I had a picture to show it.

Then everyone decided to either pull out in front of me or do 40 mph on a 60mph then proceed to continue doing 40mph in a 30mph!! Just one of those days really!

Anyway not much else to write.....a million and one things going around in my head but don't think I can articulate them into words at the moment.......I wish at times I had like a little voice recorder thing where I could record some of the things that I think about and work through in my head....then again I think they'd be of no interest to anyone but me.

I was chatting with a friend at the weekend while measuring her windows for curtains before we headed off to Ikea......I also managed to put together her new bookshelf and find our way to Ikea from her house in the fastest easiest way. She then commented that I was probably single as I make men feel inferior as there is pretty much nothing that I won't try. I thought this was silly though I wonder whether any guy would feel useless in a practical sense in my life.....I can decorate, change a plug, change a light bulb, jump start a car, find my way on a map easily, check my oil and water on the car, put up shelves, put together furniture, put up curtains, clean a house etc etc......is that sad or good independent????? Funny thing being that after she left the flush on her toilet broke and I said that is one thing that I've never done in my life and don't know if I could help her with it or not!!!

Anyway, see, you probably didn't want to know all that and that is one of the many thoughts spinning around in my head at the moment!!!

~blessings~

No comments: