Sunday, January 14, 2007

Am looking to buy Matt Redmans new album in the next few days, I get paid later this week so probably then. I was going to buy it on Acorn Direct as it's only £9.99 there but have found that it's £2 cheaper in iTunes and I really don't need the packaging on it.

Anyway I put 'Matt Redman into Youtube just now and made an interesting discovery that he doesn't know how to change his guitar strings. After watching my housemate do it a few times and once or twice helping out (though I don't know if helping is the correct word to use!) I could fathom what to do, yet he wasn't taught how to do it when he was younger and it's too late to learn now.....how funny. Anyway you can watch the clip for yourself.

Hope you're all having a good Sunday, mine has been very chilled, just doing some work on essays and journal entries I need for Ellel this weekend.

~Blessings~

No comments: