Tuesday, August 01, 2006

A group of us went bowling last night and had such fun!

For the first time ever I got over 100, a score of111! I was so chuffed and managed to get 4 spares and 1 strike. Such fun.....I was still beaten by someone else but I'm not bitter!! What was lovely was there was a whole array of people there, different backgrounds, families, ages....We went onto Old Orleans afterwards to have fajita's for dinner which were deliciously spicey. A lady who came, is 8 & 1/2 months pregnant and there were a few concerns that the spicyness of the food would bring on labour but she was OK :-)
I miss the heat. I winged about it being to hot but now that the clouds, rain and coolness of a normal British summer are here I miss the sunshine.....hopefully it'll be back soon.

No comments: