Wednesday, July 19, 2006

When do you know it's the hottest day of the year

You know it's the hottest day of the year when
  • I wake up with sweat on the back of my neck at 3am and I've been sleeping with no covers on me anyway
  • When you have a shower and 5 minutes later you know you need another one
  • When the washing you hung out at 11:15 at night to dry the next day actually dries over night
  • When most people are in work for 7:30 so they can finish early as the office becomes like an incubator as the temperature rises throughout the day

We're a little better off here as we are further north than places like London, but it's still going to be a hot one. Hope you all find a paddling pool somewhere to soak your weary feet, I may go and see the little guys with that idea in mind!!

No comments: