Sunday, February 25, 2007

You know me so well......

Either that or I'm utterly predicatable. For my brithday, the majority of gifts that I received were jewellery as you can see from the picture.

They are all so different but I love each and everyone of them. Thanks so much.

Had a lovely evening last night at the Siam Tepenyaki restaurant in Chester. Was such a giggle the way they flip all the utensils around and flick food at you which you're meant to catch in your mouth!!! Such a giggle!!!

Today I went for lunch with Dad and my aunts and uncle which was also lovely. I appreciate their take on life sometimes and the hilarious exchanges they have with one another!

Anyway off to watch some of my season 7 West Wing now; my Dad even wrapped it after watching it!! Bless him

No comments: