Saturday, February 03, 2007

More animals!!



Well, what can I say about these guys!! I received a text message from Joey on Tuesday evening saying that they'd had twins!! I was like "what?!? I saw her at Christmas and she wasn't pregnant!". I then looked at the picture and it was of these 2 little guys! I then went to visit them last night....she lives about 1/2 hour from me and we try and see one another every week/6 weeks. Anyway I arrived to find her opening the door with Echo (the one on the left) in her arms and her boyfriend Damian had Diesel (the one that looks like he's got a burglar mask on!) in his arms. How cute are they!! They were so much fun, so affectionate, so loving and just 2 of the cutest guys that I'd ever seen!!


This second picture of them was when they'd worn themselves out and fell asleep on the kitchen floor! They were so cute with one another and Joey said that as they were brother and sister they barely left one another and if they aren't touching when they're sleeping then they're normally mirroring one anothers poses! How cute!! You wouldn't believe how much I want one!!

1 comment:

otomotis said...

i want one....... :) wow, the male is quite a bit bigger!! emma, they are too cute.....