Saturday, February 24, 2007

Traumatised I tell you!!

OK
You want to know whats just sick sick sick sick sick.......I was in Asda and decided to try on 3 tops that I quite liked so I had a new top for this evening. Anyway i took then into the changing room and was just trying on the second one, when this guys goes into the one next to me and is talking to his girlfried (who praise the Lord at this point was outside the cubicle) saying that he'd go in the cubicle and then in couple of minutes she could slip in and then they could 'get it on', Needless to say their language was more vulgar than this and I didn't end up buying any of the tops as I just wanted to get out of there asap! Am I prude or would this offend someone else as well......I mean come on, get a room!!!

1 comment:

jen said...

Of course that was inappropriate!! You probably could have reported it to the store manager or something. Gross.