Monday, May 08, 2006

I seem to be blogging like mad at the moment.....

Seriously, I don't know whats gotten into me at the moment! Anyway I wanted to post this picture. I was visiting friends on Friday evening who live around 2 miles outside Denbigh in a place called Llangwyfan. They live at the base of Pen-Y-Cloddiau hill in the Vale of Clwyd and it's stunning views from their house and around where they live; it's very rural.
Anyway I drove up to the house and got out of the car and there standing in front of me was a peacock. It was amazing, I've never been that close to one before. The colours were just stunningand he was very tame as he and 2 others have been reared at a house up the road from Catherine and Eds.
Anyway here is the picture and I hope you enjoy it.
~Blessings~

1 comment:

jen said...

How beautiful. I can't believe how long its tail is!