Friday, November 26, 2004

Morning

Well what a different day to this time last week.
We had snow and it was that cold that you can see your breath in. The sun was shining and it was thought winter was here.
Today it is 10 oC warmer, wet and feels like normal Britian....how sad!
Am glad it is the weekend and this week seems to have flown by. It has been one full of mixed feelings and emotions, v difficult to explain, but would love some peace, quiet and an oppurtunity to get off this merry go round of weekly activities and commitments. I would love some time out alone, but then I fear lonliness.
I think that has been the overwhelming emotion and feeling this week, loneliness. I know that God is with me whereever I go but there are those times (and they seem to be a little more frequent lately!!) when the walk would be so much easier with someone physical beside me......*sigh*....never mind.

No comments: