Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Seren Haf


So the third Jones/Wilson baby was born on Monday July 21st 2008 at 9:32pm. She weighed 8lbs 12 and 1/2oz and has baout an inch and a half long hair! There is absolutely no mistaking who her father or her brother and sister are!

Lowri has been funny as she's attempted to comprehend how Seren has gone from being in Amanda's tummy to suddenly being in the Moses basket! But she's getting there!! Osian on the other hand takes it all in his stride.......you can almost see the "I've been through this once already" going through his mind as he gets on with playing and generally being a boy. He is very affectionate with me at the moment and constantly tells me that he loves me........a very very cute boy. Lowri is just beautiful and such a proud big sister.......she loves to take you over to where Seren is to intorduce her to you or to sit on the couch with her on her knee!


Anyway here are some pics......I'll take more soon!


How much like their Dad do the of them look!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are what my childhood pediatrician used to call "cookie-cutter babies"! Because we all looked the same! :) Congrats Auntie Em.

-Becky R