Tuesday, August 05, 2008

And more.......

And then there was the great blessing of being able to see people that I hadn't seen for so long, 7 years some people! It was great to catch up!!


Amy and I - apparently someone from Liverpool Hope University where I studied wanted a copy of this to strengthen the advertisement of relations between Hope Liverpool and Hope Holland, MI.........Amy and I had many a giggle over that!!

I love this Picture!! First it's Becky from the Isle of Man whom I travel with, the Becky who I know from Hope with her son Emmanuel whom I got to meet for the first time (he's so precious!), then it's Ana from Mexico who I hadn't seenin 7 years!, behind her is Kendra, a dear dear friend how has been with me through good times and bad, then me and then Ramona from Romania who I saw last summer and hopefully her and her hsband are moving to France in the autumn/fall so they'll be a little closer!! Such a good time ladies! You're all such a blessings!!!

I also got to meet up with Mariana (from Mexico) on the left and Cherry (originally from Hong Kong, now married to an American and living in Detroit) a few days before the wedding. I hadn't seen these lovely ladies in 7 years and we just picked up where we left off, it was great!

Melanie- who went to bible school with Amy and we've become good friends. I only met her for the first time 4 days before the wedding, but know that we're going to be firm friends. I look forward to much more laughter and giggles in the future!

OK, my first memory of these 2 is when they were 8 years old and I couldn't tell the difference between them!! They're now going to be 17 in December and are about a foot taller than me as this photo shows!! I am now "shortie" according to them and Zack loves to call me this name!! Thanks for keeping me humble guys!!

No comments: