Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Otis-DeGrau wedding

So I said I'd post about the wedding and here it is.......now keep in mind that come this Friday I'll have been to 6 weddings in 16 months!! All a bit mad but know that I'm at that stage in life. I think being involved in this one and knowing that Amy and Rodrigo's faith is central to their lives made such a massive difference to the other weddings I'd been too. They probably spent the least out of all of them, but I had the most fun as I was involved in the set up, there were games during the party and a photo booth that you could get involved with and it was just all such an awesome blessing. It was held at Elme Point in East Jordan and we were praying for good weather all the way up to the wedding day as we'd encountered rain, wind and lightning storms!! I was blessed to see old friends, re-meet old friends and make new friends.........it truly was such a blessing in my life!

Well, I'll let the photos speak for themselves!! They don't do the day justice but I have many good memories so that's awesome!

Amy and her ladies; Yvonne from Germany, me from Wales, Pam from Mexico, Amy from the US and Bonita from Canada

Rodrigo and his men, Zak, Noe, Andrew, Matt and Aaron

Picture time was before the wedding, which was so much better as it meant we weren't hanging around for 2 hours after the ceremony while the pictures were being taken

There was also a cute bridge not far from the park that photos were also taken on, I can't wait to see the professional ones of these

It was such a special ceremony as you knew the commitment they were making to one another and to God was heartfelt and true

No comments: