Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Beautiful beach



Amanda and I spent a day at the beach with Osian and Lowri on Saturday. The weather has continued to be beautiful for this time of year, though chilly in the mornings and by 4 O'clock in the afternoon.


I just love this picture of Lowri.......she went running past me giggling as I was taking a picture of the sun over the sea........it was so beautiful!!! Her and the scene!
Osian was determined be was going to build some kind of castle himself.........though he had to stock up on YooHoo milkshake first!!
Osian seems content to play by himself now without adult supervision and he loves having Lowri along with him so it meant that Amanda and I could sit on the deck chairs and just chat
Such a British scene......mid-February, on the beach, flask of tea, box of sandwiches, cakes, crisps, sitting on deck chairs......I truly do think it's only the Brits that do this mad kind of thing and subcounciously think that summer has arrived in mid February!!
Lowri fell over and hurt her hand, and as Amanda and I were carrying everything Osian offered to hold Lowri's hand while walking so she wouldn't fall again! They are just so cute!!!
Sunset over the Great Orme in Llandudno

The little guy in his cool sunglasses that I bought him! He keeps saying "I love you Memma" to me at the moment, while Lowri's catchphrase to everything I do is "Thank you Memma" in the cutest voice........it truly was one of the best days out I've had in a long time

No comments: