Saturday, October 28, 2006



What a cool evening! A group of 10 of us went to Manchester to see Delirious in concert with Tim Hughes supporting! They were awesome....it was worshipful and their music definitely seems to have taken on a more challenging and 'calling' tone than what it was 3 or 4 years ago. It got me thinking about the first time that I saw Delirious and that was in Michigan when I was living there and was in April 2001. I had only been a Christian 2 months, but it was such a great introduction for me into the Chrisitian music scene. I have a photo up of all of us at that concert; myself, Amy, Becky R, James, Brandon, Cherry, Tomo, Chris W, Keith and Mawasi....as well as some others that I can't remember the names of! Such a great time!

Anyway just wanted to share....off to bed now! Another late night! I need to get off this merry go round of life soon! ;- )


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was a fun concert, wasn't it? Glad to hear you've got a photo up of us at it. I saw Delirious again this year, also, at a Luis Palau crusade here in Orlando.