Monday, October 02, 2006

It feels like it's been one of those days today.....

I arrive at work and am sat at my desk for 1/2 an hour before I realise that I'm wearing my caridgan inside out...thank goodness I was the one that noticed and not anyone else.

Next I'm walking back to my desk and nearly fall on my bum as I ungracefully twist my ankle in my new shoes and fall into my chair, with everyone looking!

Then I walk to my Dads for lunch thinking it's a lovely day and the fresh air will do me good and it decides to rain just as I'm getting ready to return to the office

And I have toothache.......

I wish I'd stayed in bed!!!! ;0

In the whole spectrum of things (poverty, war, world peace) though.....I'm doing great!! ;-)

1 comment:

otomotis said...

it's those shoes from sept. 12, right??? hahahaha... you poor thing, memma (love that name!).
can't wait to see you! hugs!!