Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Photos from camera

I love this first picture. It's shells that I picked up at the beach the other day...all so individual, unique...

OK, so I've gone a little mad with my digital camera and am just taking photos of everything at that moment!!

The photo in the post below is of Talacre Beach in Prestatyn where we took the youth last Tuesday. The sunset was amazing and I never imagined I'd be able to get a photo like that...it was a complete fluke!

Anyway here are some more below of when I went to a beach called Porth Trecastell or Cable Bay on Anglesey a week ago. The weather was amazing and there weren't that many people there. It reminds me of my teenage years as this was where we went on holiday in the caravan from when I was 11-18. I loved just walking along the shore and then going in knee deep in the water, it was so clear. I had such an awesome day....except I got sunburned! That wasn't so good.


I'll post some photos on the other blog of when I went to see Pride and Prejudice in Lyme Park....Amy you'll love the one of Mr Collins!

1 comment:

otomotis said...

looks like you are enjoying your camera, lady!! keep snapping away!!