Saturday, December 31, 2005

Morning!

How are you all? Hope that everyone is well and they had a good Christmas. Mine was very good. Very relaxing and was great spending some time with Dad and the family...praise the Lord there was no alcohol in the house this year and there were no comments around the Christmas dinner table that people had given up on me ever finding a husband!

I had the little man for a day which was awesome. We had such a great time together and he comandeered my hat by the end of the day and refused to hand it back to me! See the picture to the right!

Apart from that it has been uneventful....oh except for our delightful noisy neighbour, Big Will. I am shattered! He plays his music and TV at 3 O'clock in the morning and I have to go round there to ask him to turn it off. Last night I was so tired and for some reason couldn't get to sleep. I had just managed to nod off at 2:30 after a large Baileys and reading a cookbook!!!, only to be woken up at 3:20 by his blaring TV. Nice-ities have gone out of the window now though and I stormed around in my PJ's, dressing gown and slippers and told him to turn the music down, I nearly swore I was so angry! Esther and I are hoping to deal with it and get it sorted this week.

Hope that everyone is well and getting their sleep, I'm off to bed for a nap now!

Blessings

Ems xx

No comments: