Wednesday, December 14, 2005

E-Bay queen!!!

I feel I need to change my name.....I am becoming the e-bay queen and also an e-bay addict....do they have e-bay addiction meetings!
Esther and I decided that the living room looked a little bare and so went surfing on the net to see if we could get a cheap coffee table. We went onto e-bay and saw that there was a very nice coffee table that was local pick up only and in Chester which is around 15 miles from us. It was finishing in only a couple of hours so we thought we'd put a bid in and see where we got.
Well we were the only ones to bid so we managed to get this fab coffee table pictured below for only 99p!!!!! I felt a little guilty going to pick it up and was so glad that I had paypal as I'd have felt a skinflint handing over £1 to the guy and asking for a penny change!

See Amy/Kendra......it's not only the shops I can get a bargain!!!

Now lets go and see what else I can find....... :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so PROUD of you! I'm also J-DAWG jealous. Ebay remains unexplored territory for this chiquita, I'm sure that Dave is thanking his lucky stars!

otomotis said...

WHAT????? no way!!! you amaze the daylights out of my, lady!!!! hmmmm.... wanna find a bargain or two for me?? ;)
miss you tons! love, amy