Wednesday, September 07, 2005

The Vision and The Vow


I'd never heard of "The Vision" (posted below) until a friend of a friend recommended Pete Greig's book 'The Vision and the Vow' to me.
I bought the book the other week while I was in Soul Survivor and started reading it once I returned home I started reading it (sadly reading didn't really happen while we were away at camp. I took 8 books with me for 10 days-living in cloud cuckoo land I know-and didn't read one of them!). I am near the end now and will post a full review once I've finished but up to this point I have only one thing to say - GO AND BUY IT!
Esther has practically read the book as I kept reading exerts of it while we were tanning on the beach on Saturday!
Hopefully I'll finish it tonight so I'll post more tomorrow!
Love Ems x x

No comments: