Friday, September 02, 2005

Momentum 15th - 19th August



Momentum was amazing. This is a picture of myself, Rachael and Heather, 2 of the girls that were camping with me. It was a great 5 days. A real time of getting to know God a better, spending time with friends and getting to know myself better also. The things that I hold close to my heart... some good... some bad. Some views and opinions that need to be changed because they are not in line with Gods word and I've been putting them off for a long time.




Rachael is holding the Irish hand that belongs to Heather and I'm wearing the Welsh bandanas that we had for the whole team when the kids came down. Was such a giggle and amazing how many conversations it opened up! (Sorry Heather, was going to put the one of you and I on here but I look as rough as old boots in it, I'll e-mail it to you!)



Am finishing work now so will get going. Will try and post more on Monday. There are some great stories from the week! Blessings



Ems x x

No comments: