Friday, October 15, 2004

Morning

How is everyone today? Hope that you are all well.
Even now I am not entirely sure how much I am going to write, just feel that I need to put something down!!
I was reading Job this morning. Am trying to read the bible in chronological order. I never knew that Job came after Genesis so this is quite interesting. One thing that really struck me is that in life the only thing that we can be sure of is the goodness of God. If we know that He is good, His plans are perfect and He has control then what ever calamaties we are presented with we can get through them. The other thing that struck me is even when we humanly know everything that is going on, we can never fully know what is going on in the spiritual world. We can never fully discover the reasons for certain events happening and that is why all we can do is trust in Him.
Trust that He is in control and knows what is going to happen around the corner or 30 years down the line; trust that our future is secure in Him; trust that although we may kick and scream His plan is perfect.
Am learning a lot about this at the moment in so many ways!
Hope you all have a fab day
Love and blessings
Emma x x

1 comment:

otomotis said...

hey emmers,
just wondering how you are! miss ya!