Friday, June 05, 2009

Some things I've been up to

The urge to blog has arrived.....something that hasn't happened in a looonnnnggg time! I suppose reading Amy's blog made me think about those that follow this (the few that do ;-) who aren't on facebook and so don't have the update that others do in whats going on.

For me, photography has been a great escapism hobby for me recently - including going on a day course in learning how to even use the various functions of the camera! It's now possible for me to take photos with different focal points and at different speeds. I'd still love to do a more comprehensive course at some point but this will have to do for now!

Anyway, as said previously, where I live has the most wonderful garden and it probably thrives as I don't touch anything in it! So here are some pictures below!




2 comments:

otomotis said...

looks good, emmers.... maybe i will be inspired to get some pics up as well....

otomotis said...

your last entry was a week ago, lady!! update please! :)