Friday, June 12, 2009

More of the kiddies

OK, am in the groove now and have some other great pics of the kiddies!! This one of my brother and Seren I think is great. She is so gorgeous and in general a happy baby (though she's 1 at the end of next month, not so much a baby!!) though she gets distressed and upset if she's left by herself and not part of what Osian and Lowri are up to......very cute girl!!



This one of the O-man I love......he's such a giggler and just giggles all the time. They have a new 10 foot trampoline in the garden with netting around the side so every time I go round there I have to go on the trampoline with them. I had such a wonderful moment a few weeks back with him- Him, Lowri and myself were lying on the trampoline watching the clouds rush by over head and he decided we should all bounce again. As I was getting up he stood in front of me, looked me in the eye and said "You're precious Auntie Memma"........at which point I nearly cried!!! I knew in that moment that he'd been used by God to bring a word of encouragement........it was a great moment and not anything that he'd have come up with himself. :-)

I love these pictures of Lowri........she's such a fun kid that makes me giggle and I love to sit and chat with......she chats with her hands......very theatrical!! Anyway I told her to smile and the first picture was the result......it wasn't that I happened to catch her with her eyes closed.....this was how she was. When I told her to open her eyes so I could take a picture, the bottom photo was the result......she cracks me up!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

jen said...

what fun! and what precious kids! LOVE the pigtails. love hearing what you are up to.

otomotis said...

okay, lowry is a doll... she is too cute!! (course all three of them are, but her especially!) i can't get over how much they look like your brother....