Monday, September 24, 2007

Life.......

This might sound wierd but I've been reluctant to post pictures of my niece and nephew after some comments were made about her. Comments that upset me and had me questioning what the world had in store for her and wanting to protect that innocence that is in her at the moment. But I love my niece and cannot not share photos of them both......they bring me such joy and laughter........

Osian, who's birthday it was on 26th of last month, had his party and sadly managed to fracture his wrist on the bouncy castle......I saw him and he was going around with this face on that said "show me sympathy" while he craddled his arm in plaster.......I had to giggle, I think he may go into the theatre when he's older!!!

Anyway here are some recent photos of them both. I want to try and get one with Osian tomorrow and his plastered arm; he's said that Auntie Emma can decorate it!!!


Lowri pointing at the Turkeys


Lowri - Daddy's girl

Osian and his Dad- there is no mistaking that he's Gareth's son!
Family photo!

No comments: