Thursday, September 06, 2007

Busy busy busy

Life has been busy but good recently.....my brother has discovered the wonderful world of e-bay and as I'm the one with the internet access and the laptop he has arranged visits down to my house 'for me to see the kids'(!) while he surfs the net......I have to say I have loved having them down here though, it's been great. The picture below is of Osian having his face painted by Gareth. He wanted to be a bird and so this was the outcome.......it was very funny watching him run around the house saying "tweet tweet" and flapping his arms!!





Lowri on the other hand wouldn't sit still and started throwing a tantrum half way through her face paint, so she merely looks like she's going to war!!!

The second time they came they were banned from using crayons as I'd found drawings up the stairs wall where Lowri had decide to decorate with a crayon. So the next weekend that they came down we went to Greenfield Valley and saw all of the animals and played in the park. I love these following photos!

Osian traversing the perils of the rope bridge!

Lowri making sure another child is not playing on what she wants to play on!!

Osian on his rocking dragon......doesn't have the same ring as a rocking horse does it!!!

Lowri talking to the chickens and turkeys through the fence......Osian was petrified of them while she was trying to pet them!!

1 comment:

otomotis said...

hey lady!! when can we talk????