Friday, April 21, 2006


Hey guys!
Hope everyone is well. I am soooooo glad that it's Friday, it feels as though its been such a long week even though we had Monday off as it was a bank holiday.
Am very much looking forward to next weekend. I am going on a course to Ellel Grange in Lancashire. It's called "Healing through Creativity" and it looks at how God is a Creator God and how He can bring healing through creativity. There are times of praise, worship and teaching. There are also oppurtunities for 'hands on' involvement including banner making, card making, creative writing, collage, dance and drama, silk painting, wood carving and lots more. I am so excited to see what God is going to do and the way in which He can speak to me through a new medium.
Anyway thats about it from me will e-mail you all soon.
Love Ems x x

No comments: