Tuesday, July 19, 2005


















Well here are a couple of photos that I've managed to upload from my PC from our reunion in Stratford-Upon-Avon.
These guys were my life for the year that I lived in America and I miss them all very much. In the first photo there is Becky Hill (Isle of Man), myself and Ramona (Romania). Then in the second there is James (Kent, England), Becky Rasdall (USA), Ramona, Nici (Germany) and Becky.
It was awesome to catch up with these guys and great to see how easily we were able to slip back into conversation and bouncing humor and sarcasm off one another again.
I'd forgotten about certain traits of everyone's personalities that made them so unique; the way Ramona gestured with her hands when she spoke, the adorable flirtatious personality that Nici has, Becky Hill's infectious giggle, the dry sense of humor of James' and Becky Rasdall's wonderful sense of adventure.
I miss you guys so much and many many more. Amy wishes that she could have been with us and I wonder whether there'll ever be a time when we are all together again.
May the Lord bless you and keep you and may he make his face shine upon you.
Love you all
Emx x

1 comment:

otomotis said...

ahhhhh.... i so wish i could have been there with you guys... what a special year that was... many, many blessings on each one of you and may HIS joy fill your hearts and minds!! amy