Friday, December 10, 2010

So why am I doing this?!?!?!

The question maybe that after months/years of not bothering that much with the blog, I've suddenyl turned up 4 days on the run! Why?!?!?!?

Well I realised that I can become so focused on the negative - or looking for the "big" things in life that make me smile, that I forget about the moments that you need to pause and recognise as special - even if in the scheme of things they aren't monumental, we still need to recognise them.........

So that's what I'm trying to do here; remember them, appreciate them, and recognise them.........those special, fleeting moments that we all too often take for granted or don't even realise they're there........

How long I'll continue this for, I'm not too sure - but I'm hoping that my perspective, attitude and outlook will change with it!

No comments: