Sunday, May 18, 2008

New photos of kids

So.......I only seem to use my camera on the kids now which is quite sad, though i've found that they're going through batteries a lot quicker than they used too........wish I could afford a new one, but will have to save the pennies up for that one!!

Anyway here are some photos that I've taken of the kids.......Amanda is due on July 10th (though they're thinking that that estimation was now 3 weeks over and it could be any time after June 19th now!) and they've found out it's another girl and are going to call her Seren Haf which means Summer Star in Welsh..........gorgeous.

Osian in Jeronimo's - an indoor ball park in Rhyl - great fun, for me as well as him!!!

Lowri doing an easter egg hunt in the back garden- she looks like such a little poser in this picture with her cowboy boots!!

Osian in the park at Llyn Brenig last week - sucha great time there and it cost nothing!
Lowri in Greenfield valley last week with a daisy chain on her head!

Osian and Lowri in Greenfield Valley last week - great fun just running around for an hour and half

1 comment:

jen said...

What cute pictures!! I love Lowri's little summer dress. So cute.