Sunday, May 20, 2007

Saying goodbye......


I've just said goodbye to some dear friends who are emigrating to New Zealand. Ray and Eunice are going to work with Father Heart Ministries and are flying out there on Wednesday.

They have been an awesome blessing to me through their love, guidance, support and encouragement in so many areas of my life and I'll truly miss them.

Saying goodbye reminds me that there are seasons to our life that God has planned; and though our hearts do not want to say goodbye and for the friendship to change into something different we know that there is a reason for it and that God is moving us into another time, another area, another blessing in life.

Anyway here is a picture of myself with them. I pray that God will bless them mightily in their work in New Zealand.

No comments: