Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Shoes and gardens!

I went shopping with a friend on Saturday and bought some new work shoes; the ones I've been wearing for the past winter have been about 4 years old so definitely think that I need a new pair.

Anyway I broke them in today in work (a little painful but think I'll be OK ;-)
I went to see the little guys after work and Osian had me hiking up the garden, pushing him in his JCB digger whilst also dragging his wheelbarrow and spade behind me (yes I know I'm the mug!!) Anyway hope you like the picture or my shoes and him digging the garden......





As I was leaving Osian said "OK bye bye Memma, you take Lowri with you"...so we called his bluff; Amanda hands me Lowri and I start walking out of the back down the front steps with Lowri in my arms, at which point Osian just shouts "Get her" to Amanda and her mum as he realises that I've still got her....was very funny, but I suppose you had to be there!!

 Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

jen said...

So cute!! Those shoes don't look very practical for garden work!

Anonymous said...

Spicy shoes! Hot Memma! lol.

Are you well? Looking forward to seeing you!

-Amer. B.

otomotis said...

you did NOT garden in those shoes, sweetpea!!! no way!!!! hahahahahahahaha ..... GIRL!!!!